October MBP Refresh?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by polysicks, Feb 25, 2010.

  1. polysicks macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    #1
    Clearly this is speculative, but perhaps people on the forums have more insight than me.


    I'm planning on getting a refurb MBP post-refresh to update from my iBook G4 1.33gHz, but by the time the new model hits the refurb store it may be worthwhile to consider waiting a little longer for the next update.

    From March to October is only 180 days and I'm not sure if this is long enough for their update schedule. That said, I'm interested in waiting it out a bit to see what advances occur with SSDs in the final quarter of the year.

    Any oppinions if an Oct. MBP may occur, and if so, what advances may come at that time?
     
  2. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

    Bennieboy©

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2009
    Location:
    england
  3. polysicks thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    #3
    Ha, Thanks.

    I know an update is anticipated any Tuesday in the next couple weeks. I'm asking people to postulate on a time frame for the subsequent update. Isn't it traditional for Fall update to occurs following the end of the summer student macbook+ipod deal?
     
  4. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

    Bennieboy©

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2009
    Location:
    england
    #4
    if thats the case you could of just posted on any of the current threads going on about the release dates and such,

    mroogle is there for a reason ;)
     
  5. polysicks thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    #5
    I see, Ha, I've been lurking here for a bit but hadn't come across Mroogle.
     

Share This Page