odd behaviour: outlook to iCal but not MM

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by mark34, Jul 16, 2008.

1. mark34 macrumors 6502a

While most things I have done have worked as expected on mobileme (yesterday was fun to watch as I made some wholesale changes to my contact structure and clean up of contacts on my PC outlook they almost instantly landed on my iphone), I did have an unusual behavior today.

Yesterday afternoon I added a meeting for today on my outlook. I noticed this morning that it was not on my iphone (fyi, previous meetings had worked out well so this is odd). so I checked out my MacBook Air's iCal and the web based MobileMe. The meeting showed up on iCal but not MobileMe. How can that happen.

so: mtg notice set in outlook (PC): it ended up on iCal but not iphone or MobileMe.

How did it get to ical from pc outlook without being on mobileme??

2. mark34 thread starter macrumors 6502a

follow-up:

I forced sync on pc and Air and nothing.

Then I added a new meeting to outlook without forcing anything. Within seconds all calendars on all devices were up to date, which is more what I have experienced up until then.

strange hiccup. I just couldn't see how ical got it without MobileMe. maybe was an issue with the online MobileMe which seems to be the weak link right now.

The way it just happened is just awesome. Boom everything up to date. as advertised. I hope the other deal was just a burp.