odd but im looking for a mexican wedding shirt...!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by colbie, Nov 9, 2010.

1. colbie macrumors newbie

some of my best friends are getting married in a relaxed intimate ceremony in southern mexico next spring... i want to make an effort (besides flying to mexico) and go in traditional mexian wedding dress, i know theyl love it.
    ive seen stuff like this [​IMG] but id rather go a bit classy and less gaudy if i can!! dont want to steal the show! found a bunch on here http://www.twenga.com/price-mexican-wedding-shirt.html but really i wanna be able to try it on, anyone seen anything like this in the shops? or even from a good online shop with a returns policy so i can order a whole bunch and return the ones that look too mexican?!
    haha
    thanks to anyone who helps

2. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Where do you live? If it is anywhere in the southwest, I am sure there are shops that sell what you are looking for. Otherwise, you are probably going to be stuck ordering online.

3. colbie thread starter macrumors newbie

nah unfortunately (well currently im in paris but that temporary) im usually based in chicago... so i might be stuck mighten i!!
    maybe a good fancy dress shop would do? i just dont want t olook like i got it from a fancy dress, i want it to be as respectful as it is funny- it is their wedding afterall!

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Apparently, Charlie Sheen is well dressed for a Mexican wedding every day.

5. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

If you can to London Casa Mexico in Bethnal Green has a fairly large range of Mexican clothing.

6. colbie thread starter macrumors newbie

london... great idea, a friend who lives in kent is coming to the wedding, maybe he could pick me one up! hope kent is close to bethnal green! il send him a message, thanks alot