Odd Calendar behavior in notification center

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jlc1978, Sep 19, 2013.

1. jlc1978 macrumors 68000

jlc1978

Notification Center's Calendar view does not seem to display conflicting appointments. For example, I have on my calendar an 8 - 5 meeting invite (in this case did not accept) as well as multiple shorter events. NC only displays the day long meeting and none of the others until I decline the day long meeting.

Also, There seems to be no way to scroll the calendar display in NC.

Overall, IOS 7 seems OK but it is frustrating to relearn how to do somethings such as close apps, open search, etc.

2. DrFreeze21 macrumors newbie

I have the same issue as well. I have my work Outlook calendar and home Google Calendar on my phone. I can see both of them "overlapping" in the Calendar app, but Notification Center only displays the home Google Calendar. I hope it's not set up so that I have to choose one over the other to display in NC?

3. whereverigo macrumors newbie

Accepting an invitation in IOS 7?

Have you found a way to accept an invitation in IOS 7? I haven't. Even tried sending myself an invite from an external calendar...and going into iCloud in a browser--accepting there doesn't seem to trigger a response. Surely I'm just missing some simple interaction step on my iPhone?

4. TheKrs1 macrumors 6502

Are both of the events in the same calendar?

NC doesn't allow the user to scroll the upcoming time for events, but will shift with you as the day progresses.

----------

In Calendar.App are both Calendars set to visible? (Click Calendars on the bottom of Calendar.app and ensure they are both checked)

----------

Calendar.App should badge with a notification. In the bottom right of the app click "inbox" and look for your invites there.