Odd Logic Pro Issure check this out!!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by LogicKnowledge, Aug 12, 2008.

1. LogicKnowledge macrumors newbie

this is my second posting

recently i made a new mac account and i deleted my old one, before id id i transferred all my important files from the old to the new. So i install logic pro 8 and like one after another it just starts acting up, like first i wanted to record audio and an error message would pop up saying "unsufficent (hope i spelled it right) access privileges for operation" then would say under it "result code = -5000" so idk wtf is going on..it is delaying my song! i looked in the audio panel fixed a few things then returned still same problem on default but before messin' with it no problems =/ and the other problem is bouncing! working great at first then i noticed something wrong in the bounced track and i wanted to fix it in the studio and i cannot bounce it anymore for the same reason as the audio 3 tracks are like that and need to be uploaded into mp3 =/ can anyone help:confused:whats your thoughts on this..i can be more specific if needed

2. MojoWill macrumors 6502

try this

goto to utilities --> disk utility --> click on the disk and then repair disk permissions

that might help!

3. LogicKnowledge thread starter macrumors newbie

NICE!! i hope his works, thanx in advance haha

4. LogicKnowledge thread starter macrumors newbie

5. LogicKnowledge thread starter macrumors newbie

ANYBODY ELSE HAVE SOMETHING I CAN TRY! ima music producer helping ppl with albums especialy my own this is important! anything else?

6. rockinrocker macrumors 65816

rockinrocker

you didn't delete your admin account, did you?

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You'll get a lot more out of the forums if you take the time to read the Forum Rules:

One thread. Do not post a thread more than once. Post a new thread in the proper forum. If the topic is relevant to more than one forum, pick the best fit or most specific forum and post it only once.

One post. Do not post multiple messages with the same content. One post in the most appropriate thread is sufficient.

Bumps. Posts that bring a thread to the top of the New Posts list but add no content to the thread (bumps) are not permitted. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump.