Hi there What do you think the odds are for apple dropping firewire on iMac 2012? Right now I'm in the classic dilemma of waiting for the 2012 or buying the 2011. I have no problem waiting and will prefer to have the newest mac. But... I have an old soundcard breakout box running on firewire and if they'll drop the firewire port the 2012 model would be useless for me :-( If the new model is not what I need I could go for a 2011 refurb, but for some reason there are no refurb department of the official Danish apple store. Second; Danish consumer law is so much better than the the US one (and then there's the tax and all that if I import one), so I would prefer to buy it in Denmark.