OEM Apple USB Charger Power Adapter A1205

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JorgeLomeli, Oct 4, 2010.

1. JorgeLomeli macrumors regular

JorgeLomeli

Can i use my old Apple 2G Charger on my brand new iPhone 4 ??? I mean, is it safe? i read somewhere its better the small new charger, the one that came with my new iphone. But to be honest, i dont like it, seems too weak. The old one seem stronger and better built to me.

Any problems with my battery if i use the old one? or should i stay with the new one?

More info anout this "old" charger here: http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=30027&cat=2751

[​IMG]

2. anonymous guy macrumors 6502

You can use the older power adapter just fine.

3. Trat macrumors regular

Who cares? It's a charger; it sits in the power wall socket and doesn't do anything. Are you pushing weights with it or use it to take off the lid of a boiling hot pan? #OCD

4. smokescreen220 macrumors regular

smokescreen220

been using one with my iPhone 4 since the release date...no problems at all....

5. Kra503 macrumors newbie

Just a power adapter huh? Well yes, in the same way you're just an idiot with vocal chords and fingers. Go buy any random charger or sync cable and use them with a new bottom 3GS or i4 then come back and make that idiotic statement. To answer the question the A-1205 will work fine, anything made by apple for the iPod or iPhone will, it's everything else to stay away from, I used a charger that was brand new the package said for iPhones and when the charge was finished so was all my data, after a 3 hour restore session I'll only use apple chargers from now on