Off Into The Wild

arftech

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
This should be interesting as I'm about to take my 6+ out into the wild today for the first time without it being in a box! Wish me luck because I sometimes drop ****!:eek:

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I've had my IP6+ since Friday. I take with me everywhere, i.e., its a phone ;)

If you drop stuff, then maybe a descent case for the phone is in order.

osofast240sx

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2011
This should be interesting as I'm about to take my 6+ out into the wild today for the first time without it being in a box! Wish me luck because I sometimes drop ****!:eek:
Just came from the bank and the tellers went crazy over my 6+

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
If you drop stuff, then maybe a descent case for the phone is in order.
This. I would love to have my phone caseless but it working is more important and I know I am prone to dropping stuff. So, since State Farm no longer will insure any idevice (thanks to everyone who abused this policy so that the rest of us can no longer have such a great option), my phone gets a case.

(and when I say great option, it really was nicer than anything, even Apple provided. For 50 dollars a year it covered breakage from abuse and theft or loss for the full value of the phone, not even what you paid for it).

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
I've found the Apple leather case is an amazing case for people who don't really like cases. Provides some protection without changing the form factor much at ALL. It actually makes the phone easier to grip.

:apple:

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011

Make sure you get your 6+ it's rabies shots.

You don't want it to get rabies out in the wild.

No one wants a rabid six plus...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.