Office 2008: Super Suite Ship Times

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MDiddy, Jan 18, 2008.

1. MDiddy macrumors regular

MDiddy

Has anyone that took advantage of the Super Suite Deal for Office 2008 been able to get a ship time? I've been googling & banging around Microsoft's site and haven't been able to find any info.

I ordered back in November and I've seen it in stores so I'm hoping its not too much longer

2. K4VKS macrumors newbie

3. adjei7 macrumors member

I suggest you call them and check. I had an issue with mine. I sent an email about 3 weeks after I sent in my form. They said I wasnt in the system and said it takes about a month to get in the system. I phoned about 2 weeks ago, and they said i still wasnt in the system. After a bit of complaining, I got an email saying that mine was ordered and would be shipped in march (moved from the middle of feb.

Just make sure you're in the system, and that you get an email with order details and dates.

4. MDiddy thread starter macrumors regular

MDiddy

Thanks for the tip…do you happen to know which number I should call? I did get an email confirmation when I placed my order. I haven't received an email bout this since then.

5. adjei7 macrumors member

If you got the email, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about, but here is the number anyway. I got it from the redemption form. 1-888-285-6247

6. schalliol macrumors regular

Eeek, I guess I should've gotten the email. What email address did your confirmation come from?

7. michaelmcfadden macrumors newbie

Ms Office 2008 Super Suite Deal

I just called the number and the guy told me that MS had originally anticipated around 10,000 submissions for the deal, but already have about 80,000 and expect to have around 100,000 total by Thursday (the cut off date). He said that they are extremely backlogged with submissions (I submitted mine in mid January and still have not been entered into the system yet). He mentioned that after thursday that the incoming flow will stop and they will be able to process them and ship them faster. We'll see about that - MS blows. The upgrade really isn't even worth it, reviews are far from stellar, but hey for $6.99 why not?

8. elcid macrumors 6502

Ya I completed the form online then sent in the evidence today. I am not in a need of it right now so we will see. It would be nice to have but 2004 works for me...even if it takes some time to do.