Office 2011 download now available

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by masteroflondon, Oct 25, 2010.

1. masteroflondon macrumors regular

I bought Office 2008 and registered for the free 2011 upgrade a few weeks ago.

I just followed the link they emailed me when I registered and found the download available.

Havn't seen this posted elsewhere and didn't think it was meant to be there till tomorrow or even next month, so thought I'd post.

2. fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

Interesting, I thought tomorrow was going to be the release date. Unless, this is for pre-signed up ppl only.

3. ReggieSmith macrumors newbie

ReggieSmith

After seeing this post I checked also and found the download link available. So I started the download before they pulled it. Also, starting tomorrow their download servers will undoubtedly be hammered.

4. steveoc macrumors regular

5. Dany M macrumors 6502

6. dannyzx macrumors newbie

dannyzx

Office 2011 physical packages are due to release on November 1st. I work for an apple reseller and today I checked our system for the release date since we already got the Office 2011 Home and Student and Home and Business discs in :) :apple: So I can give u a 100% that its supposed to be sold at retailers (Best Buy at least ;) ) on November 1st ;)

7. cariewang macrumors newbie

Kindly enlighten me how to register for the link for downloading. Thank You

QUOTE=masteroflondon;11300101]I bought Office 2008 and registered for the free 2011 upgrade a few weeks ago.

I just followed the link they emailed me when I registered and found the download available.

Havn't seen this posted elsewhere and didn't think it was meant to be there till tomorrow or even next month, so thought I'd post.[/QUOTE]

8. sup3r1or macrumors regular

Got the retail almost a month ago. The download was availiable about the same time.

9. tibi08 macrumors 6502a

tibi08

Anyone know when 2011 will be released onto the HUP program? I just checked the HUP website and it still lists Office 2008 only...

:(

10. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc