Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dinepada

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 23, 2014
Perú
When office 2014 for mac will be released?, does anyone have at least pictures of how it will look?
Considering other office versions this should have arrived on the past months but till now… i havent seen information

umzyi

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2011
UK
When office 2014 for mac will be released?, does anyone have at least pictures of how it will look?
Considering other office versions this should have arrived on the past months but till now… i havent seen information

I'd say april 2014, Microsoft will announce the new office. When exactly and how it looks like is unknown- i'd suspect!!!

Lets wait and see. I am in the same queue :D

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
Microsoft haven't announced anything on the Next Office for Mac. I doubt they care anymore tbh.

onekerato

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2011
Have faith :) It'll probably get bundled into an Office 365 subscription though.

Would be terrific if they include OneNote for Mac, and make the sync with Windows, iOS and Android apps rock solid. Note-taking apps generally do well on Mac and iOS, so Microsoft may win over lots of new Office 365 subscribers if they can deliver with OneNote.

The OneNote developers have been fiddling around on Macs it seems... http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...icrosoft_onenote_team_ask_us_anything/caz1806

The Mercurian

macrumors 68020
Mar 17, 2012
The only way I would consider buying it again is if they have really good collaborative writing features for academic type writing with Mendeley/Zotero support.
Pages, Numbers and Keynote are now free, and apart from that there are various libre office solutions.
And Office is overpriced

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
The only way I would consider buying it again is if they have really good collaborative writing features for academic type writing with Mendeley/Zotero support.
Pages, Numbers and Keynote are now free, and apart from that there are various libre office solutions.
And Office is overpriced

If those weaker solutions do it for you, then go for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.