Office for Mac on Sale??

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Trvlngnrs, May 13, 2011.

1. Trvlngnrs macrumors 6502

Trvlngnrs

I'm assuming more responsibilities at my church and need to update forms, send out missionary updates, etc. I have iWork, but am thinking I need more compatibility with Microsoft Office.

Does anyone know of stores that have Office for Mac on sale? Amazon has it for $125.

Thanks,
    Trvlngnrs

2. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Since you have access to a few people to ask, try to see if you have any college students in your congregation. They could get it really cheap at the college bookstore or technology office. For example, my university is selling it for $50.

3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Student discounts are for students ... not for students to become re-sellers looking to hawk their copy to a Church.

$125 from Amazon seems like a pretty good deal to buy the program ... will the Church not cover this cost for you?

4. Trvlngnrs thread starter macrumors 6502

Trvlngnrs

They would...but I'd rather get it on my own.

I found a site that has it for $79.95, but I can't find any reviews on the store. The link is to a store called Digital Items. Anyone ever do business with them?

http://www.onlinedigitalitems.com/O...affiliate_id=114433211&ad_code=11797574276555

Trvlngnrs

5. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

I dont know where you guys are located in the states, but thats pretty high. I only paid $79.95 for my copy. Before going to Microsoft, have you taken a look at Pages located in the App Store? Its only $19.99 and looks much better.