Official Apple Order Time?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sammyman, Apr 29, 2015.

1. sammyman macrumors 6502a

I have been trying to figure out what time my order was processed. Unfortunately, my order email went to my Instapaper email for some reason. I barely even used it, so not sure how that happened.

Anyway, I can't find the time in the email on Instapaper. I also emailed Apple Support, and they didn't know. Nothing in the Apple Account page either.

Does anyone know if there is another way to find out what time the order was processed? I'd like to know roughly where I stand in the que. Thanks!

2. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

Are you sure it went to that email?

Did you try asking them on livechat to lookup the time of your order number? I don't see any way to get it from the Apple order status page...

3. sammyman thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm positive. I even had customer service resend it to my normal email address, but I couldn't get the original time from the 2nd email.

4. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

I suppose you could try calling your bank to see if they have any record of when the pre-auth was originally posted to your card... other than that, I think the time of the order is only on the receipt email....