Official cases in store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by StuMcBill, Sep 21, 2015.

1. StuMcBill macrumors 6502

Jul 11, 2011
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    I was down in London over the weekend, and I saw they had the official 6S & 6S+ cases in stock at the Covent Garden store, I was going to buy one, but the store was just so busy!

I wondered if any of the non-flagship stores (Aberdeen for example) will get them in stock before the launch on Friday?

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

Oct 31, 2009
    A Natural State
    I would classify Little Rock, Arkansas (USA) as a non-flagship store if there ever was one, and it was fully-stocked with them this past weekend.
  3. StuMcBill thread starter macrumors 6502

Jul 11, 2011
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Cool thanks, now I just need to decide on colour.........and silicon or leather. :D
  4. MacMandy macrumors 6502

Nov 13, 2006
    Manchester, UK
    Manchester Trafford Centre had all the new cases and docks in when I was there yesterday
  5. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Mar 21, 2010
    Go online and try to buy it and see if the store you are interested in has it in stock, purchase it, and then go and pick it up. That's what I did with my 6S Plus Saddle case.
  6. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Apr 6, 2010
    is EasyPay only a US thing? I just walked in the other night and grabbed a saddle brown leather case scanned it on my phone paid with apple pay and left. Never even needed to speak with a sales person at all.
  7. Adamj53 macrumors member

Nov 10, 2014
    Liverpool which is a fairly small store had all the new cases, docks and mini 4 bits in stock. Suspect all did after the iOS 9 launch. I wondered what happens to all the old cases which were there last weekend?