iPad Pro Official Confirmation Logitech Slim Folio Pro And Sony WH1000XM3 Work

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheRealAlex, Jun 9, 2019.

1. TheRealAlex macrumors 68000

I am in a state of shock. The Logitech Slim Folio Pro Bluetooth keyboard works And the Sony Bluetooth WH1000XM3 noise canceling headphone work Simultaneously. With No lag in typing or audio sync lag watching Netflix or videos.
    All that’s left now is Mouse support via USB-C. I cant wait.

Heres a link to the headphones.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-WH1000XM3/dp/B07G4MNFS1

2. ericwn macrumors 68020

And why is that surprising?

And which of the three companies do you work for again that enables you to make an official announcement?

3. TheRealAlex thread starter macrumors 68000

Sorry I was just over come with joy and excitement. Really a great actual keyboard that’s backlit and wireless headphones working flawlessly at the same time. And soon USB-C mouse support cant wait to play Diablo Immortal with full keyboard and mouse support. And headphones today has been a real game changer for the iPad Pro. It’s like have a new device than just a tablet.

4. JBGoode, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019

JBGoode macrumors 6502

JBGoode

Water is wet. I was shocked.

Seriously though, most Bluetooth accessories have always worked fine with iPads so this proclamation comes across as odd. I can also vouch that the Sony headphones are indeed awesome.

5. musicpenguy macrumors 65832

I’m more curious about a BT keyboard with a built in trackpad. Anyone test one of those?

6. AutomaticApple macrumors 65816

AutomaticApple

What a surprise. :p

7. RevTEG macrumors 6502a

RevTEG

I’ve been using Bluetooth Airpods and a Bluetooth keyboard at the same time for a long while. I thought that was a normal thing?

8. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

Logitech keyboard is my keyboard of choice the best keyboard for me,,,better than the ASK. As long as bulk doesn’t matter think it’s the best choice.

9. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

I guess it’s ok to get over excited but I don’t get why it’s such a surprise. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯