Official Entourage [TV Show] Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by donga, Nov 19, 2008.

1. donga macrumors 6502a

donga

i searched through the forum threads and find it hard to believe that there isn't an entourage fan amongst us.

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/

any thoughts on the latest episode?

2. DrStrange macrumors member

3. thomahawk macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

LOL, at first i thought you were talking about Entourage the MS office app.
    looks interesting and funny, i'll check it out

4. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

im a fan. watched seasons 1-4 on DVD while season 5 was filmed.

love it when the crew just goes around in their Hummer and spends hundreds on lunch like its nothing. theres also lots of Macs and a few episodes of console gaming… i think the writers are into that.

5. RamblinWreck macrumors regular

RamblinWreck

Anyone else think this season has been a little slow? Up until this last week I've been super bored so far.

Where's the airtime for Johnny Drama? To me, he makes the show.

6. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

I'm in love with Entourage! I have seen the first three seasons and am watching the fifth right now but haven't seen the fourth yet. And Vincent Chase is a hottie!

7. adk macrumors 68000

adk

I agree. This season hasn't been to great and neither was season 4. I must say, though, that the episode that aired this past Sunday was one of the best I've ever seen. So much suspense!

8. donga thread starter macrumors 6502a

donga

I third the point. I think on the hbo boards they say it's taken a different tone or direction this season. i kinda miss stretches where there was something eventful every episode. i hope vince get's back to stardom by the season finale.

drama: he does not make the show. ari gold makes the show.

9. mknawabi macrumors 6502

mknawabi

Haha I can't wait to see where the show goes from here. It's going to be interesting to see what the guys do after hitting rock bottom.

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Big fan here. I got hooked after watching reruns on HBO-Comedy channel.

Ari is definitely my favorite character but you gotta love Lloyd too. Just so over the top.

Let's hug it out bitch!

11. heaven macrumors 6502a

heaven

I am a big fan too! Have watched every single episode so far and I have to point out that season 5 is getting better and better with every episode !

Ari Golds dialogues are just hilarious :D

12. donga thread starter macrumors 6502a

donga

is episode 12 the last one this season? seems short to me for some reason.

13. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yep, tonight's episode in the season finale. Have to wait until summer 2009 for new episodes.

14. Surely Guest

Surely

Aw man, too bad tonight's episode is the last until the summer. It's been a good season so far, but it seems like it just started.

Here's a little known fact for Ari Gold fans:

Ari Gold's character is based on Hollywood super-agent Ari Emmanuel, who is from Chicago and is Rahm Emmanuel's brother.
    Rahm Emmaneul is Prez-elect Obama's Chief of Staff.

They should work a visit to the Lincoln bedroom for Ari and his wife into next season's plotline.........

15. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

So what did everyone think of the finale? I thought the ending was pretty good and can't wait for next season!

16. RamblinWreck macrumors regular

RamblinWreck

Definitely a good cliff hanger....

The theme of the show has been that either the film Vince is in has done bad or Vince acted poorly in the film. We know a Scorsese film isn't going to do bad. And there's no way that Vince will ever recover if he blows a Scorsese, so I'm not sure where this is going.

17. heaven macrumors 6502a

heaven

I loved the ending! I am just a bit sad about the fact that the next season will start airing in summer! thats a long wait :(

18. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

I started watching Entourage this season for the first time and got hooked on it so I went out and bought seasons 1-3. I really hope the cast never gets "split up" because the characters are just perfect... But anyways, even though we have to wait until next year, I can catch up with season 4 now.

19. deorg macrumors 6502

deorg

Jeremy Piven steals the show... ITs the coolest caracter in the show (true story)

20. mknawabi macrumors 6502

mknawabi

aaah, that was such a badass ending. thank goodness lost will hold my attention until entourage starts back up

21. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Big fan here.

I still haven't seen the last episode, but this season has been a little bit of a letdown. Not enough of the boys cutting loose.

All the suspense, and Vince's career being in the state it's in could make for an excellent season six though - if he makes it back to the big time.

I'd like to see the show go out with Vince being established as a legit, great actor, and not just a pretty boy idiot.

22. deorg macrumors 6502

deorg

I hate that the shows are so short, its less than 30 min.

23. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Caught the finale this morning.

Loved it! I hope Vince nails his part in the movie. I'm happy to see Turtle finally getting some meaningful attention from the writers, Drama's bar seems great, and E is looking more legit than ever, which is excellent.

Filming in Queens was such a good idea, I love the change in feel it brought to the series.

24. timerollson macrumors 65816

The season finale was ass. I felt like it was recycled ala when Vince got the gig from James Cameron. Overall, the season was a big letdown. I'd rather..they left everything off when Vince fired E and he was still struggling. It would've been an interesting next season if Vince was still in NY trying to make it back to the top, doing random gigs, straight-to-dvd movies, plays...anything.

The creators of this show can do so much more than wrapping it up nicely at the end of each season.