Official iPad Tester??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by chrisbet, Apr 2, 2010.

1. chrisbet macrumors newbie

I signed up a month ago @ FreeiPadTablet.us and qualified to be an iPad Tester. They said the iPad with ship via Fedex.

Do you know if I will recieve my free iPad tablet tomorrow? or am I going to have to wait?

2. GeekLawyer macrumors demi-god

GeekLawyer

The post is coming from inside the house!
    There's absolutely no chance you'll get an iPad from this organization tomorrow. If you'd like an iPad, you should visit your local Apple Store.

3. bluehaze013 macrumors 6502

Sorry to inform you but you've been scammed :/ Unless of course you are the scammer trying to get people to go to your website to be scammed in which case you've failed.

4. Ljohnson72 macrumors 6502a

Ljohnson72

You thought one of those things was real? Oh boy...

5. brock2621 macrumors 6502a

brock2621

I would laugh, but I kinda feel bad for you. You just need to go buy one. They are a scam.

6. illutionz macrumors 65816

To OP: You probably won't get the unit tomorrow and you have to purchase it....

To Everyone else: There is really no need to start name calling him.... If they don't know, they should be informed, not laughed at :mad: . Granted it's rather funny :eek:

7. ImperialX macrumors 65816

ImperialX

Come on, guys, we're all friends here. Everyone's been a newbie once in their lives. There's no need for insults.

8. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

You will be waiting a long, long time my friend. Sorry to say Chris that I am not familiar with any website offering free ipads for testing. The only people who got a free ipad for testing were those who work as reviewers for magazines and newspapers, and even those people only got to keep the ipad for a very limited time. I would be more concerned for you if you gave out any sensitive information to this website. Because like others have said this website is either a spam scam or they are trying to steal some of your information.

9. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

When did they say the iPad will ship? I have a friend that has had good luck with those kind of sites, but you just have to wait a while if it's one of the good sites. If you ever do recieve it, I'd be curious to see a thread about it.

10. Ljohnson72 macrumors 6502a

Ljohnson72

The guy joined today, made this one post, and is now offline.

He posted the same crap on reddit but nothing else:
    http://www.reddit.com/user/chrisbet

Nothing but spam people.

11. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

I'm not saying that this website is real, it even redirects me because it's "not available in your area", but I once got both a Dell laptop and a iPod Video several years ago on a website where you had to do offers and find people to do offers. I thought it was a scam but it worked lol.

Don't judge the guy so badly...

I still think he's promoting his site, but still, those sites can work.