Official iPad Tester??

chrisbet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
I signed up a month ago @ FreeiPadTablet.us and qualified to be an iPad Tester. They said the iPad with ship via Fedex.

Do you know if I will recieve my free iPad tablet tomorrow? or am I going to have to wait?

bluehaze013

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2007
Sorry to inform you but you've been scammed :/ Unless of course you are the scammer trying to get people to go to your website to be scammed in which case you've failed.

brock2621

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Kentucky
I signed up a month ago @ FreeiPadTablet.us and qualified to be an iPad Tester. They said the iPad with ship via Fedex.

Do you know if I will recieve my free iPad tablet tomorrow? or am I going to have to wait?
I would laugh, but I kinda feel bad for you. You just need to go buy one. They are a scam.

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island

To OP: You probably won't get the unit tomorrow and you have to purchase it....

To Everyone else: There is really no need to start name calling him.... If they don't know, they should be informed, not laughed at :mad: . Granted it's rather funny :eek:

splashnader

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2008
Via Satellite

You will be waiting a long, long time my friend. Sorry to say Chris that I am not familiar with any website offering free ipads for testing. The only people who got a free ipad for testing were those who work as reviewers for magazines and newspapers, and even those people only got to keep the ipad for a very limited time. I would be more concerned for you if you gave out any sensitive information to this website. Because like others have said this website is either a spam scam or they are trying to steal some of your information.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
When did they say the iPad will ship? I have a friend that has had good luck with those kind of sites, but you just have to wait a while if it's one of the good sites. If you ever do recieve it, I'd be curious to see a thread about it.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
I'm not saying that this website is real, it even redirects me because it's "not available in your area", but I once got both a Dell laptop and a iPod Video several years ago on a website where you had to do offers and find people to do offers. I thought it was a scam but it worked lol.

Don't judge the guy so badly...

I still think he's promoting his site, but still, those sites can work.