Official picture of bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appledrummer, Jun 27, 2007.

1. appledrummer macrumors member

2. AirmanPika macrumors 6502

AirmanPika

Well I guess that answers the charging port on the dock question once and for all...

3. TheChillPill macrumors regular

This is probably going to sound really anal, but I really wish Apple would quit using white docks with products that aren't white. The iPhone really should be coming with a black dock - it just looks 'wrong' otherwise.

4. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

I agree, the iPhone is a complete new design compared to the iPod, and the usb cable for the iPhone connector got smaller on the iPhone side, a small improvement

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

It's curious that A2DP and stereo bluetooth headphones are specifically not discussed on the page.

6. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Because it's boring....

7. iKwick7 macrumors 65816

iKwick7

Absolutely tremendous news that its a quad band world phone. I always figured it was but I now see confirmation that it is. Yay!

8. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

:rolleyes: i have known for a long time that it's quad-band...

9. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

this may be a dumb quetion but what is that other accessory in the picture with the power adapter and cord and headset. the one with the cable attached

10. tkidBOSTON macrumors 6502a

tkidBOSTON

That would be the dock referred to by the OP.

11. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Over wich one are you speaking?

12. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

oh why yes it is, nvm i looked quickly at it and i didnt realize what i was looking at, thanks haha

13. iKwick7 macrumors 65816

iKwick7

I'll mail you some cookies then. Is there anything else you'd like?

14. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Yes cookies is good, and maybe some drink?? :p

15. firsttube macrumors regular

firsttube

I read on digg, that iPhone doesn't have A2DP support out of the box. Don't have a link for you, sorry.

16. robrose20 macrumors 6502

robrose20

Predictions about iPhone

Hello, I am a die hard apple fanatic and have used apple products most of my life. I don't think the iPhone is going to do as well as most people expect. Some of the reasons are

1) Cost, its ridiculously expensive. It costs 60% of what a basic macbook costs, this will put it out of the reach of most consumers, I know I would never spend $600.00 for it.

2) AT&T. Their high speed network stinks, and the iPhone doesn't even support the high-speed 3g network. That seems rather silly. They constantly rank last in customer satisfaction and network reliability (unfortunately I am a subscriber and plan to jump ship when my contract runs out).

3) Memory size. 8 GB, are they kidding? They are promoting it as the ultimate ipod, but 8 gb of memory for a video ipod is nothing. My nano has the same amount of memory.

I think it is a cool idea, but I think most people just want a relable cell phone to talk on. There will be some die hard fanatics who have to have it, and the initial sales will be ok, but I think in a few months things will die down and they will not meet expectations.

17. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

They don't use 3G network because cell phones aren't really ready for this because it takes too match battery life, and then Apple would need to insert a more powerful battery and the price would go higher and then no one would buy it. Maybe in the second version they have a better battery with 3G and then the cost of flash drives are lower and they'l probably have more memory.