Officially Sick of iPhone 4 Complaints Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lorenwade, Jun 9, 2010.

1. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Who else is sick of every other thread pertaining to one of the following?:

- Why is there no "such and such" feature?
    - Why wasn't the iPhone 4 made in the image of everyones imagination of what the iPhone 4 should be?
    - Why didn't ATT give everybody in the whole stinking world the ability to upgrade? Shouldn't we be allowed to upgrade our phone 2 months after purchasing it?

Threads like this lead me to believe everyone making them are missing the point. Apple makes INNOVATIVE products. They don't seek out to have all the features everyone wants in a 2mm thick phone. They make products that are different. THAT is why Apple is successful.

Let's be happy that we get an iPhone 4. Let's be thankful that it wasn't made in the image of what everyone else thinks it should be.

2. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

3. Macdicted macrumors regular

I agree , if Apple wants to make a 2nd rate product let them.

I remember when everyone else was chasing Apple .... NO MORE !

4. PorterRocks macrumors 6502

PorterRocks

They're just opinions. People are going to complain about any product no matter what and it's impossible for everyone to be pleased. I'm as big a fan of Apple products as anyone but they will never have a "perfect" product that has no gripes. I understand being upset at not getting the upgrade eligibility if mine was in Jan or feb of 2011. They JUST missed the cutoff and have every right to be upset. But that's just the way it is.

Plus, this is a forum. If there was no debate, how boring would this place be?

5. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

What in the he...

<<looks at Macdicted's sig>>

o. nvm :D

6. Audi09 macrumors member

people complain so much because people like YOU think Apples **** dont stink by calling them "innovative"
    Compared to the cell phones out NOW like Evo, the iphone 4 is nothing special... but as you say they're "innovative" :rolleyes:

7. Macdicted macrumors regular

Explain how last years offering compared to the competition then , has anything to do with what is being released this year ? :rolleyes:

8. lorenwade thread starter macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Ohhh, I agree. And I know we see it every year... I understand a certain number of complaints. There's nothing wrong with some good debate either, I encourge it! It doesn't need to be a whine fest though. Either way, I'm adding to the number of complaints.

Hahahaha! Thanks for the good laugh. I think you're in the wrong forums!

9. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

How about an officially sick of upgrade questions thread? :mad: :cool:

10. Built macrumors 68020

I, too, am sick of the complaints...but I'm finding that there is usually an "underlying" issue peeking out from the complaint (like the person is not eligible for an upgrade.)

So...because they are not eligible for an upgrade, it HAS to be a bad product.

11. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Honestly, I haven't seen many iPhone complaints, just a bunch of sooners hounding AT&T about their upgrades w/o even giving things time to settle in.

12. gb7 macrumors member

I am kinda suprised I haven't seen a post yet titled "Anyone disappointed with the iPhone 4 display resolution?"

13. lorenwade thread starter macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I hadn't seen that! Good stuff.

14. BuiltforSin macrumors regular

BuiltforSin

I'm sick of them as well. You can't please everyone that's for sure. :apple:

15. Mr. Gates macrumors 68020

Mr. Gates

--Redmond --------- ----------------Washington---
  16. Built macrumors 68020