Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kkatyboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Sorry but I am flippin' out...

I don't know what happened, but practically ALL the songs I had purchased from my iPod are GONE. :eek: Only TWO remains.
I just go on my iPod and BAM! Theyre GONE. And Im just like all panicky because Im not the most technological person when it comes to iPods. I can't find them in my library either... WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? I still have the receipts for buying them too...

Kkatyboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Okay, I just found that all the songs i purchased from my ipod are there except for certain ones i bought on a certain day... and I knew they got there because i listened to them. some of them more than once. anybody else have this other issue????!!?!

what would they do??? can they put the songs back on? :confused:

Kkatyboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
I am pretty sure I didnt put them in a did folder. I didnt get a chance to put them on the computer

rusty.

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2007
Houston, Texas
Yes I bought like 15 songs and then it erased them off the iTunes wifi store and now there gone all the sudden.

And it always frezzes and you have to turn it off and on and it comes back on to some song you played a day ago.

rusty.

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2007
Houston, Texas
Okay, I just found that all the songs i purchased from my ipod are there except for certain ones i bought on a certain day... and I knew they got there because i listened to them. some of them more than once. anybody else have this other issue????!!?!

what would they do??? can they put the songs back on? :confused:
Yes this happened to me too.

Kkatyboo

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Well I sent a "report a problem" for each of the songs i recieved but then got deleted... hopefully theyll get back to me soon with SOMETHING

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.