Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Is it just me or does the UI seem slower than the real deal. Seem almost like it's a...knockoff. :eek::p

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
Another problem with that Chinese phone after you use it, an hour later you want to use it again...:p

lol...that's awesome,, but yeha i can't belive they don't even try to differenciate it or anything,, they go straight up for it trying to mimic everything..

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Is it just me or does the UI seem slower than the real deal. Seem almost like it's a...knockoff. :eek::p

In a way, it's actually impressive that they coded it up. I mean, obviously the real iPhone software is much better, and I don't know how well any of it works, but their knock-off is still probably better than a lot of commercial handset OSes from the majors.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
It's cheaper yes... but the UI makes me want to have a seizure! It's so clunky. Just save your pennies a couple more months and get the real deal. I wouldn't touch that think with a 10 foot pole.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.