Hi. I'm new here and am hoping that people who are much smarter than me can help me out. I've had my MacBook for just over a year. Today a water bottle busted in my bag and soaked the laptop. It was in sleep mode at the time. I took the battery out and let it dry for awhile. A most trusted co-worker kept telling me that it was probably fine and when we put the battery back in and turned it back on all we saw was a question mark in a grey box. While the question mark raises a number of existential issues in my mind, more pressing is what the hell do I do now? Common sense says that I probably shouldn't have turned the thing on. (Ah, hindsight!) I have since re-removed the battery and have everything just sitting out to dry. Have I irreparably damaged this thing? Should I take it to the Apple Store? Should I wait a couple days? I'm in grad school and this computer is like a limb. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Also, please keep in mind that I'm not the least bit technologically savvy. Pretend you're talking to a very slow child who doesn't understand English.) Thanks in advance.