oh no

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
Definitely. I had a mammoth Prime 2 session over the weekend to finish it before 3 was out. 3 feels really fresh thanks to the controls and the high level of polish and detail.

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
i hated all the previous ones, is there any reason for me to get this? anything different/better about it?

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
i hated all the previous ones, is there any reason for me to get this? anything different/better about it?
The controls are SOOOO much better, but I can see you disliking this one too.

When did you even play the last 2? You don't have an NGC..and you never bought Prime 1/2 as far as I know

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
The controls are SOOOO much better, but I can see you disliking this one too.

When did you even play the last 2? You don't have an NGC..and you never bought Prime 1/2 as far as I know
cousins have it. i'm there alot.

but i'll just borrow yours once you're done :D

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Does Prime 3 feel...more linear to anyone? I just got the...ice weapon (spoiler protection)...and I feel like I'm being guided straight to my target. More like Metroid Prime Hunters than Metroid Prime.

Is it just that way early in the game, or will I continue to have this feeling?

cousins have it. i'm there alot.

but i'll just borrow yours once you're done :D
If you didn't start from the beginning and put in at least two hours, then your opinion frankly doesn't count. :p

Metroid Prime, being an exploration game, will leave a player completely confused and bored if they don't know what you're doing.

If you DID start from the beginning and put in two hours in the first Metroid Prime, then nevermind.