Oh snap mac drivers problems...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Mkaa00x, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Mkaa00x macrumors newbie

Okay... a few days ago I wanted to install Mac... I was new and so I installed it exactly like the video and As my computer died my knowledge grew... 1st... okay so I was trying to delete mac but instead ruined everything... all OS are gone windows 8 and 7 to reinstall I need bootcamp cuz it's asking for drivers and 2nd re-installed osx but I am missing a video driver... I have Intel and am using a very old version of mac... so it doesnt have the drivers I have a 2nd laptop but no more disks to burn on... my best I can do right now would be install the driver... showing how much i know this will be very basic and dumb to ask but how will I install it and also links XD pls im using hazards iso downloaded almost half a year ago:apple:

----------

in other words i cant access any os except fot install disk and plz reply fast i also have hw to do....

2. simsaladimbamba

Do you have an actual Mac or are you trying to install Mac OS X on a non-Apple computer?

Your post is a bit confusing, I may have to read it again and again I guess to fully understand it.

Okay. Sentence by sentence, maybe that is easier.

Did you want to reinstall Mac OS X on your Mac (which Mac) or install Mac OS X on a regular non-Apple computer?

What video? Link?
    And how did your computer die? And what knowledge grew?

You said before, you wanted to install it, now you deleted it. How? And what did you delete too, if you ruined everything?

I guess you have Mac OS X, Windows 7 and Windows 8 on your Mac (?), but somehow deleted everything?
    And which Mac OS X version are we talking about?

What is asking fro drivers? Mac OS X or Windows?

Where do you miss that video driver? In Mac OS X or Windows?

So you have a Mac running an Intel CPU (Intel mac), but a very old version of Mac OS X (Mac is short for Macintosh and all the computers Apple offers, it is not the abbreviation for Mac OS X, thus my confusion)? What version is it then? Is it on a Retail or grey Restore DVD?

So the DVD is not the one for your Mac?
    And what laptop model do you have? Another Mac or is it a Windows notebook?

WHAT DRIVER? FOR WHAT OS?

So it is a HACKINTOSH?

And before you answer, maybe have a read here:

3. Mkaa00x thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh sorry... my english is usually better... anyways to answer... i have a vaio not a mac and i had 2 OS installed before windows 8 and Windows 7... when the first time came to install mac os x... I got problems because i didnt install using custom setting right... so i put the windows 8 disk for reinstall but i go into cmd and without notice clean the whole drive and not just one partition. So all os are gone and i do not have a recovery partition. it's completely done and so i reinstalled mac os x and this time selected everything which with no info i found collides and ruins the pc. I reinstalled once again doing the right stuff it's just that i cant boot into it this time because i do not have a graphics driver for it. is there any way on installing the driver without being able to boot into only the installation disk? or will i have to go buy another disk and burn using my 2nd laptop and put it back on my pc like that( i heard that 10.7.2 has intel HD graphics driver option)

PS yeah an hackintosh by leo hazard (very old)

4. simsaladimbamba

Maybe head over to the proper Hackintosh communities:

And when there, try to explain the problem in a calm and understandable way, as your post still needs deciphering, though the Hackintosh community might be okay with it. Good luck over there.

PS: Talking about Hackintoshing is not really welcome here, and the Hackintosh scene here is rather small. Over there at Tonymacx86 or InsanelyMac are more people better versed in the intricacies of the problem you have.

5. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

It's not exactly unwelcome either, but yes, you'll get far more support at the sites simsaladimbamba linked to. And… using a laptop for a hackintosh isn't a good idea anyhow.