Oh! The Irony

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gigapocket1, Sep 25, 2015.

1. gigapocket1 macrumors 6502a

Soooooo the picture speaks for itself.
    Florida mall in Orlando

Attached Files:

2. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Edit.

I didn't realise that was a Microsoft store.

3. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

yeah that is why I am going to the same small unpopular mall's tmobile and I will get there at 730 for the 8am opening and walk out with my choice phone in 30 min or so. People don't think about the places that sell iPhones like radio shack, target, in the mall carriers and so on. Good luck to you in getting your new toy!

4. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

your kidding right?

edit: ok wait I'm caught up, that is why the title is what it is lol. wonder what they are dropping today?

5. gigapocket1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lol. Mall security has us lining up outside the Microsoft store

6. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

7. gigapocket1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's atleast 10 stores away.

8. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

lol wtf?

I am thinking of heading out at 7am to get there around 715am. Last year they didn't even open the mall till 730. Truth though, I didn't even get there till around 845 last year due to dropping my son off at the bus stop and then going to the wrong tmobile first (confused the numbers and called the wrong one). I actually started at best buy that morning at around 820 but the employees walking in said they didn't get tmobile phones or whatever. The only downside about getting there last year at 845 was that there were about 4 people ahead of me and I had to wait.

Main point, I hope that it is as empty as last year and that I am in and out rather fast.

9. DoofenshmirtzEI macrumors 6502a

DoofenshmirtzEI

The one Microsoft store I've seen looks like a perfect copy of an Apple store except for the logo on the front. An understandable error. :D

10. epigenome macrumors member

This is every Microsoft store that I've seen. I went to the one in Austin for the hell of it a while back, a large portion of foot traffic into the store when I was there were people who came in, looked confused and then asked where the Apple store was. Admittedly it was when the Microsoft store had only been open for a few weeks... but still... it's pretty clear what it's made to look like...and what the employees are made to dress like.

11. Zafla macrumors member

Zafla

I wonder how it is at Millenia.

12. gigapocket1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I heard at milenia that they not even allowing people to park until 8...

13. Zafla macrumors member

Zafla

That sounds about right. I worked at a store there for six months and they're uptight about everything.