Oh Well. I got a 16 instead of the 32 I ordered

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMetalG5, Jun 24, 2010.

1. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

Mistake. I got a 16 instead of the 32 I ordered. the receipt says $199 16GB so...:confused: My wife ordered a 16 so she is fine. I don't get it. I didn't even open the iphone box. I'm off to ATT now and then the Apple Store to buy a bumper. Curious if anyone else got the wrong GB version? My receipt says 32GB and so does the tracking info. I checked CC info and they charged $210. :rolleyes:

i guess I won't be activating it till late tonight as I want to exchange it. I might be out of luck...

2. broncopde macrumors 6502

That's lame! Wonder how that got mixed up, especially with the inconsistency. Hopefully you can get it resolved someway very soon.

3. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Your post is conflicting since you say that the receipt shows both 16GB and 32GB?!

4. iMetalG5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sorry, my receipt from the pre-order I received on 6/15 says 32GB (I went into an ATT store).

The receipt in the box it came in today says 16GB.

i'm in a rush to get out of here to get this squared away and off to Apple Store, not thinking clear at the moment. I'll come back later to let you know what happens.

5. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

If you went into an AT&T store, you might have to go back to them. It is probably their error in that they processed the wrong one.

6. iMetalG5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ATT Store sold me the 32 no prob. All squared away. The sales guy made a blatant error I was told in the system after I left. I did not ask any questions about how they had an extra 32, etc... so...

Not a single person in the store??? They said most people showed early to pick up their i4s and after that its been one or two people coming in. They suspect a ton of people after 5pm as there are a ton being held.

Apple store was a Madhouse. everything i4 was sold out :(