I ordered an MBP the other day to catch the end of the printer deal and (hopefully) get the new MBP this Tuesday. After I saw it would ship today I figured, ahh the hell with it and called to cancel it, but they couldn't cancel it because it haden't finished processing, and they would cancel it when they got the chance. They actually ended up shipping it today and I just got off the phone with an Apple representative that said to just send it back when I get it because it couldnt be canceled. It is expected to be delivered tomorrow according to the tracking number...now I was planning on sending it back, but I asked her what if they come out with a new MBP soon and she said if they come out with new MBPs within 14 days of recieving it, I would get a refund. That gives me until the 1st of November. Basically, does anyone think if they don't come out with them by the end of October they won't come out with them until 2007? I would be willing to wait if I had an idea they would be coming out anytime soon, but I can't keep waiting forever... Thanks for your help.