Ok I am done with AT&T. TMobile here I come

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thechidz, Jul 14, 2008.

1. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

I placed an order at the ATT store yesterday for direct fulfillment of the white 3G iPhone. The girl at the desk was screwing up everything and I was worried about it, but finally got a receipt that looked complete. Well, after trying to get any info about my order online at all, and finding that there seems to be no record of my order, I called my ATT premier rep and she can find nothing at all as well and seemed to be flustered and gave me a generic answer. If they screwed this up it will be the final straw and I will cancel my current 2G iPhone contract, pay the ETF, and run my 2G iPhone with TMobile and be done with it. Just wanted to vent.:mad:

2. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

3. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

thats what you get for going to att
    every iphone customer knows that the att people are useless
    i know more about this stuff than they do
    they have good coverage but their customer service just sucks

i suggest going to an apple store
    they know what theyre doing

4. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Yeh but tmobile sucks. Smh. You think theres not a single dimwit at tmobile? I left tmobile for them being retarded.

5. airlights macrumors regular

Excuse me? I know I should not take offense to this statement but really?! That is not a fair statement at all. When I got my first iPhone the saleswoman who helped me at AT&T was more than helpful with setting up my plan etc. Not all of them are quite useless. :'(

6. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

ts thanks for making a thread. AT&T is great from service to customer service. I am more than happy with them.

7. thechidz thread starter macrumors 68000

thechidz

haha I can almost picture how you would say this... more like "excuuuuuuse me?"

8. volsfan macrumors regular

volsfan

att is ridiculus. i want t-mobile where i live

9. Shortnsweet macrumors newbie

I switched to AT&T from Alltel and have been more than happy with their customer service so far. I don't know if they have been good or if I was just abused by Alltel, though. The few times I have needed assistance, not-iPhone related, they have gone above and beyond to help me out.

10. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

you say that now. my friend who has tmobile hates it, he never has service anywhere.

11. VeNoMiZeD macrumors 6502

I had the same problem. When using the ZIP CODE. It's the zip code to the store that you did the order from.