OK Mac MS Office experts, I need your help!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Dragoro, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Dragoro macrumors 6502

Dragoro

How do I make ms office outlook and mail sync together on 2 separate computers? Or is that not possible? I have to enter all the stuff on both computers outlook calendars? Same with contacts.....

2. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

What mail server are you signing into? An exchange server? If so then that should be the source of calendar, mail and contacts and you should have an exchange admin who can tell what is messed up and where.

This is an app question tbh, you might get more input in the Apps forum than in the OS forum...

3. Dragoro thread starter macrumors 6502

Dragoro

Ok mail syncs up. Using Gmail and zoho, but only necessary for gmail email to sync. Ive added the contacts to outlook by hand on one computer, hoping that i don't have to do it for the 2nd.... Same with the calendar.

4. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

Outlook syncs via a server. If your server doesn't support calendar and contacts sync then there is no magic to make it happen.

Are you syncing calendar and contacts to gmail?

5. Swiss-G macrumors 6502a

Swiss-G

Outlook for Mac does not currently support CalDAV or CardDAV. This means that it is not possible to synchronize your Outlook on the web, iCloud, Gmail calendar or contacts with Outlook 2016 for Mac. However, Outlook 2011/2016 for Mac does support iCloud Mail. For more information, see Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac compatibility with Apple iCloud.