Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Every 10 minutes, I see that stupid commercial for White Castle (mmm....White Castle. Love those things. Had some last night and I'm still farting, but that's besides the point) where that guy's singing a song about White Castle and playing some weird instrument. WTF is that instrument? I hate the commercial, but I'm really curious :p Thanks :D

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Wirelessly posted (HTCP4350-Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC))

cycocelica said:
Is it weird/sad that I have never been to a White Castle?

yes. go there. now.

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
is it a skin flute? :D

LMAO.

Never been to a white castle either. Not any around. But after seeing that movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle movie, I've been dying to go to see what kind of crazy night might happen to me. I would expect a little more than just having farts the next day. :(

EDIT: @MrSmith. Nice google, and I'm LMAO again because I know the guy in the background. Insanity. This has been the funniest posting ever -- for me at least, and admittedly my expectations have been lowered as of lately.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
is it just me or do the burgers on the white castle homepage don't really look tasty at all ?

No, they do look disgusting. Which is part of the fun of White Castle. Because you're eating something that looks like a mixture of fecal matter and vomit, but it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.