Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2010
I am contemplating returning the iPad. I do like it, it's a fun toy for sure. :D
But there are a few things I was hoping to be able to do that I am having trouble with (such as posting a photo to my school message board). I am really considering returning it and going with a full fledged lap top:apple:. I bought it at Verizon 2 weeks ago.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
You can return the iPad to VERIZON after 2 weeks? If you can I would def return it if no other reason then to either get the iPad 2 or get the one you have at the new discounted price.

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2010
Okay....

Was there a question in there, or are you just sharing?

LOL just me whining, and wondering what you guys think (cause I'm on the fencem ya know). LOL :D

I think I am going to return it.

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2010
When I was trying to figure out how to go I got a lot of "iMac + macbook Air" comments, but the iPad is so cute and nice since it's always 'awake', no lid, yadda, yadda....But now I think perhaps I should've gone the other way.:eek:

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I am contemplating returning the iPad. I do like it, it's a fun toy for sure. :D
But there are a few things I was hoping to be able to do that I am having trouble with (such as posting a photo to my school message board). I am really considering returning it and going with a full fledged lap top:apple:. I bought it at Verizon 2 weeks ago.

You should return it either way. whether you decide to go with a laptop or get the ipad 2

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2010
I eally dont think I want the iPad 2....cameras? na, I don't need those. :D

Capt T

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2010
ipad2-x3-cjr.jpg

Posted from my iPad

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2010
Do you really have an iPad? Sounds like you are a little bit bluffing.

Uh, yes :confused: What a strange question to ask. Why do you doubt my not wanting the cameras? Weirdo.

Capt T- then can you answer a question for me? :D With the forum I hve to use for school, I have to post with HTML...Is there a way to insert a photo?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.