Ok so i need some help out!!!! wifi problem!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MightyMike69, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MightyMike69 macrumors newbie

ok so about like 4 or 5 weeks ago my ipod touches wifi is not working at all! and it says no wifi and it has kinda a gray bay instead of a whit one and i cant click on it so i really dont know whats wrong or what to do so please help!!!

thanks

Mike!:D

2. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

4. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie

ya i did a up date to the very latest update last night and a restor so i have absolutly nothing on my ipod touch. and it still says no wifi with kinda a gray color look where you would click it but it wont let me click it to find a wirless enternet and or automatically finding one. i really need help please!!!!!

5. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie

any one going to help me out:confused: this wifi thing really suck! please any one just help im desprite to fix my ipod this suck!!!!:(:(

6. biikman macrumors regular

Do you have an applestore near you? Would recommend making an appointment to be looked at, and possibly swapped if it is deemed a defect. If not, you can call support and have it sent in. Is it a 1g or 2g?

7. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie

its a 1g sorry forgot to mention.

allright cool thanks. um have you heard of anyone having this problembefor me?

8. bengal85 macrumors regular

bengal85

maybe the problem is not with your touch but with you computer check your network settings. If it is not a computer issue send it ini to an apple store they will be able to diagnose your problems

9. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie

well my wirless internet is working but when i go into setting and try to click on wifi it says
    wifi no wifi and it wont let me click on it to even find my wirless so it not like a connection issue or anything. ya i think im probably just going to go to the apple store near my house and have them check it out. so isnt there like apple tech guys on this forum that might be able to have some input?

10. biikman macrumors regular

did a quick search, found this thread... maybe some solutions in it, dunno.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1171832

good luck!

And nope, apple doesn't post in this forum except in extremely rare occations..think solar eclipses :)

11. MightyMike69 thread starter macrumors newbie