OK, so the clocks change this weekend.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macjock, Mar 23, 2011.

1. macjock macrumors regular

Its BST this Sunday and as such the clocks will go forward 1 hour. I am working on Sunday morning so my iPhone needs to get this right. Assuming the phone works correctly, is it set to change itself or should I manually change the time before setting my alarm. ??

2. mstrze macrumors 68000

Your phone should automatically get its time refreshed by the local tower.

When the time changes here in the states 2 weeks ago, my phone switched over automatically. Probably did it at 2AM...but I was sleeping and didn't watch.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Most had their phones change automatically, but some didn’t. I had no problems in the U.S.

4. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Great, time change... get ready for a hoard of troll threads about how their iPhone malfunctioned and we should all switch to android.

5. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

Be sure to shut down the phone, and reboot.

I had some weird DST issues during the USA changeover here in the Boston area. But, by 3AM, the issues seemed to work themselves out.

6. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

always just changed auto for me. actually every device I have now auto updates

7. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

I haven't had issues during the time change. I was actually checking the time when it changed and it freaked me out at first before realizing what was happening. :confused: