Ok so,

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Halamire, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Halamire macrumors regular

Halamire

Just noticed last night, my 6 Plus wobbles a little and isn't fully flushed with the case. Is Apple actuallly replacing bent models or not?

2. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Are you talking about the protruding camera?. That's what makes it wobble when layer on a table.

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

He said it wobbles with a case on and isn't flushed with a case.

4. cababah macrumors 68000

That doesn't necessarily mean it's bent. Did you visually inspect it?

5. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

But I agree with the above, it may be the table that isn't flat. OP may needs to test on other surface as well.

6. Halamire thread starter macrumors regular

Halamire

Tested it on multiple flat surfaces and if you press the upper right corner lightly you can feel it move in the case where when I first put the case on it it was flushed and no movement at all.

----------

Thing I should add, the phone is barely in my pocket, it's usually always in my hands, or if I'm driving in my center console. Has no physical damage to it.

7. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Wobbling…this is the first symptom of bend-gate. The nervous system is reacting and by the next week, your 6 will have a curvature spine. :p

8. mangomind macrumors 6502a

mangomind

I think you accidentally received the premium pre-bent model.

9. vgamedude macrumors 6502a

Take it out of the case, lie it screen down on a flat surface (multiple ones preferably) and test the corners and middle bit etc. To see if its bent.

10. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

11. wxman2003 Suspended

Your case could be slightly off on the edges. Take the case off, and put it face down on a glass surface. In fact, test it on the screen of an iPad. Don't push hard on the corner as the ipad glass will flex. All you have to do is touch the corner. if it doesn't wobble, it's not bent. Of course, your phone still may be within tolerance spec if the wobble is extremely slight.

12. teknikal90 macrumors 68030

teknikal90

Leave it
    Enjoy the phone. If it becomes bad enough that it starts to impede on the use, take it back then