Ok so..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Troyte83, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Troyte83 macrumors regular

I just cracked the bottom half of the screen on my iPhone, functionally everything works fine my question is, can they replace the screen for me, if yes how much are we talking? If the cost to replace the screen Is up there than would It be better to wait untill June for the 3g iPhone?

2. Troyte83 thread starter macrumors regular

so does anybody have any info on this because it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out.

3. Wavell macrumors regular

Wavell

I've seen direct screen replacements available on ebay - direct from manufacturer.. cost was something like USD $50 I think.

:)

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

No need to bump it 3.5 hours later, especially when most of the US users were probably in bed at the time you posted.

Is something like that covered under warranty? If it is, they'll just replace the whole phone probably. I'd go to your local Apple Store and just show them what happened. In my experience, they'll just give you another phone right there. I've had mine replaced on the spot (although they broke it in the store ;) ) and know of 2 other people that had their phones replaced right there at the store when they had problems.