Ok, Steve you may release the Arrandales now.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jazwire, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

Went to the Apple store and bought a 2.66 15", while I was there picked up a magic mouse, and a 1TB Time Cap too,and the free printer deal.
    Wife just started back in school so I got $150 off the laptop and $20 off the TimeCap.

I just got tired of waiting...
    If the new ones come in in the next 14 days , Ill take the restock hit. If not Ill just be happy , knowing that Im not tormented each day by the Arrandale thread! :D

2. vant macrumors 65816

Apple will update your computer for free within 2 weeks.

3. Dozerrox macrumors 6502

I think if you open it there's a 10% restocking fee or something.

4. ammusk macrumors regular

:)

5. colto macrumors regular

Good for you! Enjoy having a machine while the rest of us schmucks continually wait for the damn update. Chances are the next update will be lacking at least one thing that we are wanting and we will consider waiting until the update after, etc. I have been waiting since 2007 (ok mainly because I was waiting for Wimax and Penryn, before I lost the financial ability to purchase a laptop [car engine shelled, had to buy a new one, then roommates walked out on $9000 in rent]) and honestly probably would have been happier had I just bought the Santa Rosa model and been done with it. I'm planning on buying my machine before next semester so we shall see how things go.
    :)

6. Silencer macrumors member

Silencer

Sounds like you had it rough in the past few years but you have inspired me to wait. Thanks