Ok, thats enough! Im happy with my rMPB

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by toondw, Sep 7, 2012.

1. toondw macrumors 6502

I just thought id start a (pointless) thread on how happy i am with my rMBP and it has a LG screen!

All i see is moan moan moan on here these days and usually the posts are on the same subject?

Now, im not dissing buyers genuine problems, i truly appreciate serious problems...... but some posts are even more pointless than this one!

I mean "my rMBP has slight bleed when i look at it from 4" away at 52 degree angle in twilight on a black background" and similar sorts of posts. Some i see are purposely looking deeply for the slightest imperfection!

Aarrrrrrr!

And i have to say, anybody who returns 2 or 3 rMBP's and still moans should just give up and go elsewhere as clearly you will never be happy!

Rant over! ;)

2. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

Haha, that's great.

Glad that you enjoy your purchase. :)

3. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

Well, if you're paying 2K+ for a laptop, it should be perfect. But yes, they're are some ridiculous threads on imperfections that may not even be there but are perceived to be.

4. toondw thread starter macrumors 6502

Your right of course, i couldn't argue with that. Its just that some of the posts are just.......well 'anal'

5. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

Yup and I'm guessing you were referring to this thread that was just posted: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1435678

lol

6. toondw thread starter macrumors 6502

7. stuaz macrumors 6502

Sometimes when people post the pictures I can't always spot the imperfection :p

Think it was a couple of days ago someone complained about a pin hole in the case....

8. toondw thread starter macrumors 6502

pinhole.......dont talk to me about pinholes......

i have loads all the way down each side of my rMBP next to the keyboard, terrible! :D

9. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

Gross, that must stink and be difficult to clean.

... oh wait.