so i feel asleep and got some drool on my trackpad of my macbook pro. i know gross. some seeped into where the trackpad button goes down, but i was able to suck it out with a vacuum and a dry cloth. it works fine, using it now. should i worry about it malfunctioning or should i be fine? i looked at it, and it seems like there's nothing in between, its trackpad button, then the battery compartment, so i think at worst the button might get sticky, but i don't see any electronics that might have been damaged. i hope.