ok UK carriers, I'm not having fun anymore

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tungstentim, Jun 18, 2010.

1. tungstentim macrumors regular

tungstentim

I don't know about you, I'm waiting to order / pre-order an iPhone4 with a carrier 'cos I don't have the cash to drop on a sim-free phone.

I've completely lost interest in all of it now. I mean I want to get one but the fiasco of being drip fed information or being a mushroom and being kept in the DARK by carriers is just no fun anymore.

How do you feel, I've certainly got iPhone4itus?

2. leehal macrumors member

Similar situation to you, but I took the plunge and stuck mine on a credit card.

I want to go with Three, on release day I asked to terminate my 30 day rolling contract with Orange. I don't want this to expire and theoretically I would change to Three now (assuming the micro sims are like the iPad ones then I could use it in my iPhone 3G prior to receiving my 4th Gen) - but they haven't released their tariffs.

The only alternative to O2 and Orange for me is Vodafone, but I haven't tried their 3G network in my area.

Becoming a pain.

3. tungstentim thread starter macrumors regular

tungstentim

I know what you mean, I've got £255 from the sale of my 3g iphone just sitting here so the cost of ownership over 2 years fro me is only £700 with a contract.

I don't want to put anymore rubbish on my card. I'm happy to pay for a service if only one of them would actually take my money.