okay, I got the confirmation email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fleeper, Jun 18, 2010.

1. fleeper macrumors 6502

okay, I got the confirmation email but this morning I was checking my banking statement and now AT&T has released the funds they were holding on my debit card.

Are they just going to charge me the day I receive the phone?

2. Odid macrumors regular

3. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

your bank released the funds after 3 days. the phone won't be charged until they ship it. that is the way it is it was and it will always be when you purchase something through an online retailer.

4. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Maybe. I ordered on the 14th @9AM at my AT&T store, and today the pending funds disappeared, but my order status still saying "in progress."

5. Maverick713 macrumors 6502

I had the same problem this morning, first thing I did was make sure that I am still good to go for the 24th, and I am. They will recharge you once the product ships. I know this because i was charged yesterday for the bumper i am getting for my iPhone 4

6. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

If you pre-ordered from the AT&T store, where do you go to check the arrival date? My confirmation says on or after the 24th.

7. fleeper thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay I got a response from AT&T. Adn when I go to at&t site and check order status it reads "In progress".

Has anyone that has ordered via the AT&T site gotten the "prepared for shipment" update when they look at their order status? I see where some who ordered via apple site have gotten that update but I have not seen where anyone who ordered via AT&T has that update.

fleeper

8. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

9. fleeper thread starter macrumors 6502