Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kalafut

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2008
pocatello
Hi guys I bought a MBP like four weeks ago and the wireless card ceases to work on the windows of bootcamp. I realize that apple switched their wireless card from an atheros or something to a broadcom and don't know how to fix the problemo.

Here is the problem:

When i am connected to the wifi in windows via bootcamp, the wireless signals has "no or limited connectivity" every 15 minutes. When i'm playing games it constantly lags and people think i'm l1337 haxing da servers. LOL

I know this isn't a problem with my router as other people with the same router as me said they have some problems too but I need MR help.

Please feel free to drop in any comments, questions yourself, or offer support and insight! Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I tried looking for the broadcom drivers (the latest ones) but I can't find any since september of 2007 (which is last year)

Kalafut

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2008
pocatello
Hi guys I bought a MBP like four weeks ago and the wireless card ceases to work on the windows of bootcamp. I realize that apple switched their wireless card from an atheros or something to a broadcom and don't know how to fix the problemo.

Here is the problem:

When i am connected to the wifi in windows via bootcamp, the wireless signals has "no or limited connectivity" every 15 minutes. When i'm playing games it constantly lags and people think i'm l1337 haxing da servers. LOL

I know this isn't a problem with my router as other people with the same router as me said they have some problems too but I need MR help.

Please feel free to drop in any comments, questions yourself, or offer support and insight! Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I tried looking for the broadcom drivers (the latest ones) but I can't find any since september of 2007 (which is last year)

i know my sig doesn't have MBP, but im to lazy to change it.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.