okocim!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Pau.c, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Pau.c macrumors regular

anyone tried this beer? damn its good! i am currently in a resteraunt in Krakow, Poland and am on my 6th glass! why cant we have it in the UK!

2. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-Pau.c

Agreed, it is good. It takes some doing, but I can find it in Chicago - but that probably has something to do with the large Polish population.

Though I prefer Zywiec.

3. Pau.c thread starter macrumors regular

i have not tried zywiec! i think i will try it tomorrow!

4. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

You can get Zywiec all over the place. Wetherspoons stock as do a lot of supermarkets. So if you end up preferring it you can get plenty back home.

I've never had Okocim.

5. Keniff macrumors 6502a

Keniff

Not sure where you live in the UK, but there are a half a dozen places in my city that sell it.
    As you may know, lots of Polish people have emigrated to the UK over the last few years, and consequently, there are now lots of very small Polish supermarkets opened up over here, just selling Polish products?

Maybe have a little search online and see if there are any close to where you live in the UK?

Hope this helps...

I like "Tyskie" maybe try one? ;)

P.S.
    Just incase you live in the middle of nowhere in the UK and can't find one, this company offers next day delivery: http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk it's sadly not as cheap as Poland, but then what is, in the UK?