Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

123Paul

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Does anybody know anything about "Old Macs"?
I have a 128K that was one of the early "roll Out" units. i purchased it it while I was working for an Apple dealer in 1984.
The serial # is F41215XLM0001. I am trying to determine if it is one of the units that is spposed to have the developer's signatures encsribed on the inside of the case. I do not have the tools to take it apart.

akadmon

Suspended
Aug 30, 2006
New England
123Paul said:
I have a 128K that was one of the early "roll Out" units. i purchased it it while I was working for an Apple dealer in 1984.
The serial # is F41215XLM0001. I am trying to determine if it is one of the units that is spposed to have the developer's signatures encsribed on the inside of the case. I do not have the tools to take it apart.

A hammer will do just fine.

GodBless

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2005
123Paul said:
I don't know too much about old Macs but I'd recommend being careful with taking it apart (if you need to) since it is probably a good piece of history.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.