Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gryfon19

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Awesome, thanks.

I see that you're in London - I'm moving to the UK in several weeks and want to keep my Apple products (ACD, MBP, Mini). Because they accept something like 110-240V, I should be ok to plug them in using a UK adapter (and not a converter), right?

MagicWok

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2006
London
Awesome, thanks.

I see that you're in London - I'm moving to the UK in several weeks and want to keep my Apple products (ACD, MBP, Mini). Because they accept something like 110-240V, I should be ok to plug them in using a UK adapter (and not a converter), right?

The power 'bricks' should cope with the power variations. I bought a few things from the states in my visits and charged them fine, just using the adaptor from US 2-pin to UK 3-pin.

How are you sending everything over just out of interest?

Gryfon19

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Fortunately, because we are moving for my wife's work they are shipping all of our stuff for us.

Gryfon19

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
Yes, I should be all set with the Apple products except for my 3G iPhone.... I suppose I should start working on that. Unlock/JB perhaps?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.