Old iPhones in Stock at AT&T Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paul3144, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Paul3144 macrumors newbie

Are there any ideas about what will happen to old iPhones still in stock at AT&T stores after the announcement is made?

2. ripkord macrumors 6502

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Honestly, if there was a nice price drop on the current 16GB and I wasn't able to cop the the new iPhone with subsidy then I would pick it up.

4. DreamPod macrumors 65816

I thought they'd been sold out of old phones for a couple months, except for refurbs...

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

That's the websites, but some brick & mortar stores have some iPhones in stock. Wonder if Steve is going to announce a price drop on those today as well :D

6. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Most likely he won't say anything about price cuts(unless the models stay around....and the 3G is a high end iPhone), but the store will discount them

Atleast thats what they did with the Nanos last time around at my local store

7. Mason1 macrumors member

AT&T's online store was not sold out of them. It says "Temporarily out of Stock", after the WWDC is over they will probably put them back up discounted.

And the apple store in Milwaukee, Wi has them in. My bro was there 2 days ago and they were selling them then...

8. Paul3144 thread starter macrumors newbie