Hey All, I have a bit of a dilemma... I was going to hold off on the purchase of a new MBP until 10.6 is out. But my university is offering a last gen MBP with free AppleCare for $1325. I'm not sure that the bumped specs and new case on the new MBP justifies the >$700 (with the AppleCare) price jump. Should I buy the deal, or is the new MBP so much better that I should wait for 10.6 and pay $1899 (plus Applecare)?