Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

codman1004

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Iowa
Ok so I got 6 of these apple airport m4880's from my school, and I can't find them, I need a airport admin utility for graphite and snow. Here's the catch though, I need it to be compaitble with either mac 10.6.8 or windows 7. I have searched and searched for hours and can't find the software, or even connect to the management webpage. 10.0.1.1. I have tried resetting it but I still see it as the old name. Thanks so much

codman1004

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Iowa
Ok so I got 6 of these apple airport m4880's from my school, and I can't find them, I need a airport admin utility for graphite and snow. Here's the catch though, I need it to be compaitble with either mac 10.6.8 or windows 7. I have searched and searched for hours and can't find the software, or even connect to the management webpage. 10.0.1.1. I have tried resetting it but I still see it as the old name. Thanks so much

Please let me know if this is in the wrong forum, any and all help is appreciated.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.