Old School Emulators!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZCherub, Oct 7, 2010.

1. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

In your opinions, what are the best SNES and Genesis emulators available via Cydia? I'm looking to install one of each, but it appears that there are several available for each system, some paid, some free.

Each one totes itself as one of the best, so I was looking to see what some of you fine folks have downloaded and what you like the best. Thanks!

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Any of the ones ending/including "A.D." seem to work pretty well. I have the NES A.D. installed and it works about as good as one can expect. controls are a bit laggy but you get used to it.

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

+1 for SNES A.D.X. plus

4. PerfectChaos macrumors newbie

agreed. The A.D. ones are great. I'm still waiting for a good N64 one since the one I have isn't the greatest.

5. ZCherub thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Good to know - thanks, all. I'll take a look at those. As for the N64 emulator - I actually had no idea that was out there... What about a PS1 emulator - that was only a 32 bit system, so that should be even more feasable, right? I'd love me some Tomb Raider II on iPhone...

EDIT: Nevermind concerning the PSX emulator - found it. They think of everything...