Old Style iPod headphone foam pads

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Ninja Guidan, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Ninja Guidan macrumors regular

Hey...anybody have any ideas where I can get some of those old style iPod headphone foam pads from? These dang headphones keep sliding out of my ears.

2. Paix247 macrumors 6502

I tried so many different solutions to this problem... Having an iPhone I really wanted to use the standard buds for the small built in mic & button control. This is the BEST solution for people who don't have the right ears for Apple's earbuds.
    Buy the Sony MDR-ED12LP, take the rubber caps off the buds and put them on your Apple headphones, throw away the rest. It is amazing how great this works.

Plus, they don't fall off.

3. efp722 macrumors regular

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I could probably dig mine up from my stuff over the weekend. I never liked them, so I never used them.

TEG

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

They always fall off so no one really use them.

6. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

7. txhockey9404 macrumors 6502a

The Apple earbuds sound really bad. Just go to Radio Shack or Target or some other electronics store and get a pair that fit you better. They will most likely sound better for the same price. Apple can charge more for their headphones because there are people who either like the way they look or want to only use the headphones the iPod came with.

8. telf22 macrumors regular