Old thumb commercial

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fausername5, Apr 2, 2016.

1. fausername5, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016

fausername5 macrumors newbie

Anyone remember this?

I wish I had never switched to a 6, it's been hard convincing myself to try the SE size again. Is anyone that switched really truly missing the larger display?

2. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

There are some that missed the larger display. It's been posted

3. AliMacs macrumors 6502

That's a whole bag of fail. If this was the rule, then why make a 4.7" and 5.5" display? Why have they sold so many 6 series?

The only positive thing I see from the 5 series ipHone is that iOS was designed to be great on smaller displays - for some reason on the larger 4.7" and 5.5" all that extra screen space and iOS just spreads icons apart further. Control center icons are even more spread apart on a 5.5" 6+

Small screen era made apple look weak vs competitors who had at least 5 inches and larger displays. That's why they made a 4.7" and 5.5" because they knew the majority wanted larger display.

this entire iPhone SE will flop just like the iPhone 5C

4. melman101 macrumors 68030

I don't think it'll flop but it surely won't sell as well as the 6S, nor is it meant to.

5. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Not. One. Millimeter. :D:cool:

6. turbineseaplane macrumors 68020

turbineseaplane

I will be more than happy with up to about a 4.5 inch screen if the physical device doesn't grow very much and they can simply shrink the surrounding bezels to make it all happen

7. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

After using the 6+ and now 6S+ the phone in the image looks like a toy to me. No way I am going back to that small screen and tiny keyboard.

8. rijc99 macrumors 6502a

rijc99

Yes you'll probably miss it. BUT, you'll most likely adjust in a reasonable amount of time.